PVC Laminated Board Structure:
1. High-density PVC foam board ( Celuka foam board & WPC foam board) as the substrate.
2. Imported PUR hot melt glue as the adhesive.
3. Covering Laminated film/sheet as the decorative or protective surface on one side or both sides.
Benefits of PUR Lamination
- Virtually seamless visible glue line with no tacky edge
- Excellent balancing when adhering materials to front and back of core
- Superior bond strength compared to contact adhesive and cold press adhesives
- Superior water-resistant bond compared to contact cement and cold press glues
- Excellent machinability
- Manufactured to order in our in-house facility
- We provide fast, easy turn around domestically and internationall