Advantages of PVC foam boards:
- Water Resistance: PVC foam boards have solid resistance to water due to its composition. When it comes in contact with water, it does not swell or lose its composition. This makes is fit for all types of weather.
- Corrosion Resistance: When brought in contact with chemicals, PVC doesn’t react. This keeps its state intact and saves it from any kind of deformation.
- Fire Resistance: PVC foam boards can be used anywhere as they are fire resistant. There is no effect of acid, heat or light on it.
- High Strength & Durability: Due to the structure of its component molecules, PVC foam boards are highly strong which ensures that they don’t undergo any deformation. The boards can survive for as long as 4 decades without any damage.
- Easily shaped and painted: PVC can be given any shape to suit your requirements. It can be cut for the furniture of your house or can be made into wall panels for exterior use. Also, it can be painted with any type of paint which lasts for years and gives the look and feel as if it is new!
- Pocket-friendly: They are a good substitute for wood or aluminium and they come in a variety of price range. They don’t require any extra maintenance and stay in the same state for quite a long time. No special equipment is required to cut or drill them and this makes them pocket-friendly to use.
Standard size:915mm*1830mm ,1220*2440mm,1560*3050mm, 2050*3050mm
Note: Other size can be customized according to client’s requirements.
PVC foam sheet.board applications:
- Exhibition desk, Shelve in supermarket
2. Advertisement Board and sign board
3. The advertisement sheet for printing, engraving, cutting, sawing
4. Architectural decoration and upholstery
5. Decoration for partition wall and shop windows
1, What are the terms of payment?
T/T, L/C, 30% deposit, balance before shipment.
2, Could I have my own logo on the sheets?
Yes, Please provide your logo photo and size and color you prefer.
3, May I have your samples?
Yes, we offer free samples, and you cover the freight for samples.
4, Can you produce the same sheets as the samples?
Yes, we also can produce it according to your requirements.
5, What is MOQ?
6, What is the delivery time?
5-10 days after receiving your deposit