How long does foam board/sheet last?
Typical Insulation Lifespan. The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors states that spray foam insulation, wrap tape and housewrap insulation can last for more than 80 years. At the same time, cellulose, loose-fill, foamboard, loose fill and rock wool insulation can last up to 100 years.
PVC foam board/sheet Application:
1. Exhibition desk, shelve in supermarket.
2. Advertisement board and sign board.
3. The advertisement sheet for printing, engraving, cutting, sawing.
4. Architectural decoration and upholstery.
5. Decoration for partition wall and shop windows.
1, What are the terms of payment?
T/T, L/C, 30% deposit, balance before shipment.
2, Could I have my own logo on the sheets?
Yes, Please provide your logo photo and size and color you prefer.
3, May I have your samples?
Yes, we offer free samples, and you cover the freight for samples.
4, Can you produce the same sheets as the samples?
Yes, we also can produce it according to your requirements.
5, What is MOQ?
6, What is the delivery time?
5-10 days after receiving your deposit